WASHINGTON, Aug. 22, 2011 -- CTIA ENTERPRISE & APPLICATIONS 2011 today announced its Partner Event Series schedule at the San Diego Convention Center, October 11-13, 2011. The Partner Event Series is designed to encourage conference attendees to participate in thought-provoking conversations on wireless industry trends across enterprise, consumer and vertical industries by featuring two programming categories: Mobile Enterprise and Vertical Markets and Apps, Software and Content.
The Mobile Enterprise and Vertical Markets sessions will examine how vertical enterprises – from finance and retail to manufacturing and healthcare – are using wireless technology to mobilize and improve their businesses. The Apps, Software and Content events will focus on how mobility is permeating both enterprise and consumer lifestyle markets through these key segments of the wireless ecosystem.
"To ensure CTIA ENTERPRISE & APPLICATIONS continues offering unique educational programming, we select only the top industry organizations to produce events that address the issues and offer best practices to help our attendees handle a variety of situations in this evolving and rapidly-growing industry. This year, we have assembled a diverse line-up of companies to explore a wide-range of topics during their seminars and events, from devices to operating systems to using wireless technology to improve other industries," said Robert Mesirow, vice president and show director, CTIA.
The Partner Event Series runs October 10-12, 2011. For more information on each session, please visit: www.ctiashows.com/partnerseries.
Pre-Conference, Monday, October 10:
- Enterprise Mobility Boot Camp, hosted by the Enterprise Mobility Foundation and CTIA, 12:00-6:00; and
- Device Wars: An Ovum Seminar, 1:00-5:00.
Tuesday, October 11:
- DroidPlanet—Android Developers Conference Day 1, presented by the Silicon Valley Android Developers Group, 10:30-5:00;
- Mobile Augmented Reality for Smartphones & Tablets, organized by NextVision Media, 11:00-5:30;
- Mobile Cloud Means Business, organized by the Yankee Group, 11:00-5:00;
- Mobile Platform Challenge Day 1, presented by CloudMob, 11:00-5:00;
- Using Data.gov to Power Your Mobile Applications, presented by The Efiia Group and MobileGov, 11:00-12:30;
- A.T. Kearney Executive Luncheon—Invitation Only, 12:30-2:30;
- Smart Energy – Exploring the Advances Beyond Smart Grid, presented by Accenture, 1:00-4:00; and
- Open Mobile Solutions Presents: Developer Pitch and Round Tables, 3:00-6:00.
Wednesday, October 12:
- DroidPlanet—Android Developers Conference Day 2, presented by the Silicon Valley Android Developers Group, 10:30-5:00;
- LTE: Services and Speeds Unleashed, presented by Award Solutions, 10:30-5:00;
- M2M's Integral Role in Enterprise Efficiency, presented by the M2M Zone, 10:30-2:00;
- eWEEK Presents The Latest Developments in Applications for Mobile Enterprise, 11:00-1:00;
- Smartphones, Tablets and the New Enterprise Information Ecosystem, presented by Brighthand, 11:00-2:00;
- Which M-Wallet? Carrier, Proximity or Quick-Checkout Wallet?, presented by the MEF, 11:00-12:00;
- WIPJam—Day for Developers—Invitation Only, 11:00-7:00;
- Mobile Platform Challenge Day 2, presented by CloudMob, 12:00-1:30;
- World Health Care Congress - How to Win Business from the Major Purchasers of Health Care Services, 2:00-5:00; and
- Storytelling through Advanced Mobile Content, presented by the New Media Council, Producers Guild of America; 3:00-6:00.
To register and learn more about CTIA ENTERPRISE & APPLICATIONS 2011, please visit: www.ctiaenterpriseandapps.com. Members of the media may pre-register at: www.ctiashows.com/pressreg.
Follow CTIA Shows
About CTIA Shows
CTIA Shows bring together all industries advanced by wireless technology for intense business, learning and networking. CTIA ENTERPRISE & APPLICATIONS takes place Oct. 11-13, 2011 at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, Calif. International CTIA WIRELESS® takes place May 8-10, 2012 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, La. Visit www.ctiashows.com.
CTIA–The Wireless Association® is an international organization representing the wireless communications industry. Membership in the association includes wireless carriers and their suppliers, as well as providers and manufacturers of wireless data services and products. CTIA advocates on behalf of its members at all levels of government. The association also coordinates the industry's voluntary best practices and initiatives, and sponsors the industry's leading wireless tradeshows. CTIA was founded in 1984 and is based in Washington, DC. Visit www.ctia.org.
SOURCE CTIA Enterprise & Applications