ST. LOUIS, Nov. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- At TM Forum Management World Americas 2012 in Orlando next week, Amdocs, the leading provider of customer experience systems and services, will share its ideas on how service providers can profit in the connected world by simplifying the experience, harnessing data, staying ahead and being efficient across a range of areas including eHealth and Big Data.
Amdocs will participate in two TM Forum Catalyst program events:
- Big Data ‒ demonstrating how service providers can profitably drive network optimization by providing network resource visibility, manage congested areas in real-time and open the door to revenue generating monetization strategies with the use of a Quality of Consumption approach
- Optimizing the Virtual House Call ‒ exploring how the communications industry can support and benefit from eHealth initiatives in the coming decade
Amdocs experts will also take part in various Summits and Forums:
- Ken Roulier, Deputy CTO, Broadband, Cable & Satellite Business Unit, Amdocs, Critical factors for MSO success in the commercial services market, location: Gatlin A1, Monday, December 3, 4:15-5:15 pm
- Ken Roulier, Deputy CTO, Broadband, Cable & Satellite Business Unit, Amdocs, Breakfast briefing: Innovation in Cable, location: Gatlin A1, Tuesday, December 4, 8:00-8:50 am
Industry Leaders Summit:
Customer Experience Management Forum:
- Rebecca Prudhomme, Vice President, Product & Solutions Marketing, Amdocs, Managing the new complexities of the connected customer experience, location: Gatlin A2, Tuesday, December 4, 3:45-4:15 pm
- Shai Shamir, Portfolio Marketing Manager, Amdocs, Measuring CEM maturity and lifecycle, location: Gatlin A3, Wednesday, December 5, 9:00-10:30 am
Strengthening its longstanding affiliation with TM Forum, Amdocs is also pleased to announce that Rami Schwartz, president of Amdocs' Product Business Group, has been elected to the TM Forum Board of Directors. The board is comprised of senior executives from a global cross section of the industry, including leading service providers, solution suppliers and systems integrators; their role is to shape and set the strategic direction for the organization. Schwartz brings 25 years of executive and entrepreneurial experience, including broad knowledge of product development involving large, complex systems.
For 30 years, Amdocs has ensured service providers' success and embraced their biggest challenges. To win in the connected world, service providers rely on Amdocs to simplify the customer experience, harness the data explosion, stay ahead with new services and improve operational efficiency. The global company uniquely combines a market-leading BSS, OSS and network control product portfolio with value-driven professional services and managed services operations. With revenue of over $3.2 billion in fiscal 2012, Amdocs and its approximately 20,000 employees serve customers in more than 60 countries.
Amdocs: Embrace Challenge, Experience Success.
For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com.
Amdocs' Forward-Looking Statement
This press release includes information that constitutes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements about Amdocs' growth and business results in future quarters. Although we believe the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that our expectations will be obtained or that any deviations will not be material. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause future results to differ from those anticipated. These risks include, but are not limited to, the effects of general economic conditions, Amdocs' ability to grow in the business segments it serves, adverse effects of market competition, rapid technological shifts that may render the Company's products and services obsolete, potential loss of a major customer, our ability to develop long-term relationships with our customers, and risks associated with operating businesses in the international market. Amdocs may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future, however the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. These and other risks are discussed at greater length in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including in our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2011, filed on December 8, 2011 and our quarterly 6-K filed forms furnished on February 2, May 15 and August 16, 2012.