SANUS CES Booth # 9432 Central Hall
ONLINE PRESS KIT
SANUS® to Showcase Award-winning Stackable Skeleton Racks for Increased Customization and Efficiency of AV Storage at CES
Eden Prairie, MN—Jan. 4, 2013— (Virtual Press Office) -- SANUS, a leading manufacturer of TV wall mounts, AV furniture and accessories is excited to showcase the award-winning Component Series Stackable Skeleton Racks at CES 2013 in Central Hall booth # 9432.
Component Series Stackable Skeleton Racks are modular, easy to build racks that can be stacked to achieve various height options. The rack can be assembled in less than ten minutes, and any two units can be stacked by securing just 4 self-aligning bolts (included). The Stackable Skeleton Racks were recently named one of the Best Products of 2012 by Home Theater Review magazine.
Two models are currently available. The CFR1615 (15U) and CFR1620 (20U) come complete with screws, removable shelves, blanking panels and optional PTFE floor levelers/sliders in one UPS shippable box.
- Modular, stackable structure
- Can be used singly or coupled into five different height combinations: 40U, 35U, 30U, 20U, 15U
- Comes complete with screws, removable shelves, blanking panels and optional PTFE floor levelers/sliders in one UPS shippable box
- Compatible with the SANUS EcoSystem™ and small parts panel
- Can be mounted directly to wood wall studs or concrete using supplied hardware
- Easily assembled in less than 10 minutes
- Supports up to 600 lbs of AV gear
- Caster kit and wall mount hinged swing kit available
SANUS Stackable Skeleton Racks are now available for shipment and are being offered at an MSRP of $219.99 (CFR1615) and $249.99 (CFR1620).
SANUS®, a division of Milestone AV Technologies, designs and builds fine AV mounts, furniture, stands and accessories. Every SANUS product is engineered to enhance AV systems and the surrounding décor. Today SANUS offers more than 300 home theater units, TV and audio stands, mounts, speaker supports, AV equipment racks and accessories. SANUS products are available at thousands of retail locations worldwide and can be seen at the company's website: www.sanus.com.
At CES: 651.335.2338
Director – Marketing, Consumer Brands