VALLEY FORGE, Pa., Jan. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The CertainTeed Corporation exhibit (#C2126) at the 2013 International Builders' Show will serve as a valuable hub for building professionals looking to maximize their businesses and wow customers in the year ahead.
Along with more than 30 high-quality, sustainable building products, the exhibit will feature the Builder Resource Center — an area dedicated to connecting builders with CertainTeed building scientists and technical experts. Throughout the show, CertainTeed will also host 18 "Ask the Expert" interactive sessions centered on building science, roofing, insulation, siding, gypsum and foundations.
"The Builder Resource Center is fortified with experts that collectively represent more than 100 years of building industry experience," said Eric Nilsson, vice president of corporate marketing for CertainTeed Corporation. "With strong signals of an improved construction market, we are working diligently in providing building professionals with the products and resources they need to best leverage the anticipated housing demand and boost their bottom lines."
Visitors to the Builder Resource Center will have access to valuable business building tools, such as CertainTeed's distributor and contractor locator tools and the Building Solutions® incentive program, which now includes solar roofing. In addition, CertainTeed will hold a contest for a one-day consultation with a CertainTeed building scientist, who represents industry-leading expertise on home performance topics such as moisture management, energy efficiency and sustainability.
At the CertainTeed exhibit, special emphasis will be given to products that contribute to federal tax credits through the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012, including:
- An array of insulation products, such as Sustainable Insulation, CertaSpray® foam insulation, and OPTIMA® loose-fill fiberglass insulation;
- Innovative roofing solutions, such as Landmark Solaris solar reflective roofing shingles and the Apollo® photovoltaic roofing system; and,
- The EnergyEdge slab edge foundation insulation.
In addition, the CertainTeed exhibit will feature:
- AirRenew® gypsum board and Novelio® CleanAir, which contribute to improved indoor air quality;
- An unrivaled portfolio of exterior cladding products, including WeatherBoards fiber cement siding, Cedar Impressions® polymer shakes, and Monogram® vinyl siding;
- High-performing gypsum products such as SilentFX noise-reducing board and Diamondback® underlayment and tile backer, as well as the easy-to-apply, time-saving EasyFlex and AquaBead® finishing solutions; and,
- Chesterfield with CertaGrain® fence and EverNew® LT deck that serve as an inspiration for dynamic outdoor living spaces.
For more information, visit www.certainteed.com/ibs.
Through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products, CertainTeed, headquartered in Valley Forge, Pa., has helped shape the building products industry for more than 100 years. Founded in 1904 as General Roofing Manufacturing Company, the firm's slogan "Quality Made Certain, Satisfaction Guaranteed," quickly inspired the name CertainTeed. Today, CertainTeed® is North America's leading brand of exterior and interior building products, including roofing, siding, fence, decking, railing, trim, foundations, pipe, insulation, gypsum, ceilings and access covers.
A subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, the world's largest building products company, CertainTeed and its affiliates have more than 5,700 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada. Recognized as a 2009 and 2010 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, CertainTeed earned the 2011 and 2012 ENERGY STAR Sustained Excellence Award, the highest level of recognition for outstanding contributions to protecting the environment through energy efficiency. The group had total sales of approximately $3.3 billion in 2012. www.certainteed.com
For more information contact:
Michael B. Loughery, CertainTeed