HANNOVER, Germany, March 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CeBIT-- Delivering on its vision to enable customers to unlock untapped potential and value in improved team performance, Siemens Enterprise Communications today announced a unique solution offering – the first in a broad series of service and solution packages – designed to accelerate customer adoption of truly unified communications practices.
The family of amplifyTEAMS Now! packages are affordable, quick to deploy solutions to help businesses dramatically enhance communication. The packages enable businesses to quickly tackle the priorities that will have the biggest impact now, while providing the best practices that will support the business for years to come. They also provide customers with a variety of options as they roadmap their approach to unified communications, with the assurance that targeted solution approaches now will have investment protection as the packages ultimately help build customers toward a more robust UC roadmap, at the pace that meets their unique requirements.
The amplifyTEAMS Now! packages are designed to help businesses improve employee communications, simplify access to relevant information, remove the geographical boundaries of teams and make mobility in the enterprise a reality. The packages combine the most impactful components of Siemens Enterprise Communications' industry-leading Unified Communications portfolio to create low-risk, high-impact packages that deliver fast results. The initial packages include:
- Mobile Worker Starter Pack – Designed to free workers from their desk, or even the office, OpenScape Mobility increases productivity, speeds up business processes, and reduces costs.
- Team Productivity Accelerator – Enables virtual teams to enhance productivity and collaboration by sharing ideas and information easily, from the office or on the road, helping to accomplish more in less time.
- Helpdesk Booster – Allows technical support staff to see a user's screen from wherever they are in the world, or customer service representatives to share a customer's desktop and annotate on screen, using OpenScape Secure Advisor.
- Virtual Coach – Designed to allow online collaboration across distance in real time, OpenScape Instant Meeting lets everyone in your meeting share documents, applications, and white boards, increasing productivity, reducing travel, and saving you money.
- Xpert First Trade Accelerator – A powerful software solution for traders, OpenScape Xpert enables trading rooms and floors to manage virtually unlimited calls in parallel on a phone-like device rather than one call at a time.
- Customer Engagement Continuity – OpenScape Cloud Contact Center enables contact centers to operate more efficiently by ensuring business continuity, supporting seasonal demand and home workers, and enabling home-based out-of-hours agents as if in the office,
Siemens Enterprise Communications' amplifyTEAMS vision is to deliver fully integrated communications solutions that synchronize technologies, harmonize the user experience, weave communications directly into the way businesses operate and empower employees and teams.
"Team performance is largely an untapped business value, and we've introduced the amplifyTEAMS Now! packages to quickly and affordably provide customers with the tools and deployment options to dramatically improve team collaboration," said Hamid Akhavan, CEO of Siemens Enterprise Communications. "With these packages, customers can address their individual communication priorities immediately with solutions that will provide real business benefit for years to come."
The amplifyTEAMS Now! packages are available now globally from Siemens Enterprise Communications.
Siemens Enterprise Communications at CeBIT 2013
Siemens Enterprise Communications (Hall 13, Stand D38) is attending CeBIT 2013, the world's largest ICT trade fair, under the message "amplifyTEAMS", focusing on the way users communicate. At the stand, a central multi-functional plaza with audio and video technology will demonstrate how communication intensifies teamwork during today's increasingly distributed team network and hence how the performance of companies can be maximized. In addition, Siemens Enterprise Communications will be exhibiting numerous enhancements to its extensive portfolio of services and products, together with its partners.
Siemens Enterprise Communications on Twitter
Siemens Enterprise Communications on LinkedIn
Siemens Enterprise Communications on Facebook
Siemens Enterprise Communications on YouTube
About Siemens Enterprise Communications
Siemens Enterprise Communications is a leading global provider of unified communications (UC) solutions and network infrastructure for enterprises of all sizes. Leveraging 160 years of experience, we deliver innovation and quality to the world's most successful companies, backed by a world-class services portfolio which includes international multi-vendor managed and outsourcing capabilities.
Our OpenScape communications solutions provide a seamless and efficient collaboration experience – on any device – which amplifies collective effort and dramatically improves business performance.
Together, our global team of UC experts and service professionals set the standards for a rich communications experience that empowers teams to deliver better results.
Siemens Enterprise Communications is a joint venture of The Gores Group and Siemens AG, and includes Enterasys Networks, a provider of network infrastructure and security solutions, creating a complementary and complete enterprise communications solutions portfolio.
For more information, please visit:
www.siemens-enterprise.com or www.enterasys.com
Siemens Enterprise Communications GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
This release contains forward-looking statements based on beliefs of Siemens Enterprise Communications' management. The words "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "forecast," "expect," "intend," "plan," "should," and "project" are used to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements reflect the company's current views with respect to future events and are subject to risks and uncertainties. Many factors could cause the actual results to be materially different, including, among others, changes in general economic and business conditions, changes in currency exchange rates and interest rates, introduction of competing products, lack of acceptance of new products or services and changes in business strategy. Actual results may vary materially from those projected here. Siemens Enterprise Communications does not intend or assume any obligation to update these forward-looking statements.
SOURCE Siemens Enterprise Communications