BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Thrupoint, a leading supplier of mobile collaboration and next-generation session management solutions, today announced the release of new offers that enable service providers to fast-track the launch of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) as part of an overall strategy to provide enterprise business customers with a full suite of rich communications services, including messaging, video, and voice solutions.
Thrupoint Fusion, a framework for rapid availability of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) based applications, helps carriers deploy new multimodal collaboration solutions in conjunction with services they already provide. Thrupoint's orchestration of many types of vendor systems and devices for voice, video, messaging, conferencing, and communications-enabled business processes (CEBP) not only protects technology investments but also creates a flexible delivery and consumption model for new advanced services.
Highlights / Key Facts
- Thrupoint Fusion session management establishes an open standard for integrating multivendor platforms across a broad range of Unified Communications (UC) capabilities. By facilitating consistent access to new and existing services from virtually any mobile or fixed device, carriers can deploy UCaaS to their customer base regardless of where enterprises are positioned on the UC journey.
- Enterprises can reduce capital expenditures with a per user, per month consumption-based model while gaining increased availability and scalability from a cloud-based UCaaS solution.
- Service providers can support consumerization of the user experience while preserving necessary enterprise business and IT controls over proprietary information.
- Thrupoint Fusion applications for mobility, conferencing and rich collaboration augment existing carrier services regardless of underlying platforms to drive cost savings, enhanced productivity and process improvement for enterprises.
- Thrupoint's extensive consulting expertise is available to help identify market opportunities, define service offers and assess technology requirements for UCaaS solutions. Carriers can work closely with Thrupoint from initial proof of concept up to full-scale implementation.
- Dominic Jones, Managing Director of Applications and Practices, Cable & Wireless Worldwide
"Thrupoint's open solution for session orchestration allows carriers to rapidly deliver UCaaS regardless of the environments their customers have today. The ability to combine applications that rely on disparate technologies and launch new services seamlessly across numerous devices helps carriers drive a consumption-based model for their UC portfolios."
- Chuck Dooley, Executive Vice President of Global Operations and Business Development, Thrupoint
"Thrupoint Fusion allows us to deliver business value to our customers beyond the trunking and routing savings typical of traditional session management. By federating across vendor silos and orchestrating the delivery of rich consumable services on the fly to virtually any endpoint, service providers can leverage our Session Management 2.0 platform to create differentiated offerings that drive business agility and process efficiency."
Related Links & Resources
Thrupoint is a leading supplier of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and mobile collaboration solutions. Thrupoint's open session management platform provides enterprises and service providers with federation across existing multivendor environments to drive rapid delivery and consumption of new services. Information about Thrupoint can be found at http://www.thrupoint.com.
Thrupoint and Thrupoint Fusion are trademarks of Thrupoint, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.