BAY SHORE, N.Y., July 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Snake Tray is committed to designing and manufacturing products that have many green benefits. Our products are made of recycled goods, minimize material waste, are energy efficient, use less non-renewable resources and nest together to lower the cost of material handling and shipping.
As a company, Snake Tray is committed to manufacturing our products in a way that minimizes impact on the environment. We are proud to say we are the first in our industry to manufacture utilizing solar power from our own roof top solar array! We have streamlined our manufacturing methods and our building to adopt greener practices including reducing waste, saving on energy and utilizing resources wisely.
We are active members of the US Green Building Council and stand ready to help building owners, architects and design engineers reach their sustainable building goals.
Solar Snake Tray®
Cable Management for Solar Installations that Drastically Lowers Installation Costs!
The world's only weatherproof, hand bendable cable conveyance that quickly and securely carries DC circuitry from solar panels to their terminations. Change directions easily by bending Solar Snake Tray with your own two hands.
- Built-in mounting rings for infinite mounting options
- Trays connect together with a single connector for a 15-second bonded attachment tray to tray
- Patented "lobster trap" design ensures effortless outdoor cable installation while trapping an protecting the cable from rain, snow or hurricane force winds over 120 mph
- Maintains NEC compliance and eliminates the risk of using cable ties
- Trays stack together to save on shipping and easy material handling
- Available in Hot Dipped Galvanized and Stainless Steel for outdoor environments
For information on Snake Tray® call 800-308-6788, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to www.snaketray.com.
SOURCE Snake Tray