ATLANTA, Sept. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DYMO® Industrial, part of Newell Rubbermaid's Labeling Technology & Integrated Solutions global business unit, will showcase its proven portfolio of high performance, purpose-built industrial labeling tools at CEDIA EXPO 2012, taking place September 5-8 in Indianapolis, Ind., and at the upcoming 2012 BICSI Fall Conference & Exhibition, slated for September 16-20 in Anaheim, Calif.
At CEDIA, DYMO Industrial solutions can be experienced in booth 5225; at BICSI, DYMO Industrial label printers and labels will be demonstrated in booth 1705.
Engineered with tough, real-world job site conditions in mind and designed specifically for the low voltage industry, DYMO Industrial's label printers include industry-exclusive features that save time, minimize frustration, improve accuracy and speed up the labeling process by reducing keystrokes and eliminating guesswork related to sizing, formatting and industry standards. With three different labeling machines and six types of labels to allow professionals to select the right combination for their needs, DYMO Industrial labeling tools make it easy for A/V, security and datacom installers to efficiently do the job right the first time, without compromising the quality required to protect their customers' network investments.
"Clean, consistent labeling that meets industry standards – whether for a mobile production studio, a CCTV network or in a telecom closet – indicates high-quality workmanship that enhances an installer's reputation while ensuring ROI for the customer," said Angie Shelton, Director of Product Marketing for DYMO Industrial. "With advanced features like patch panel templates and one-touch shortcut keys to quickly design labels that comply with ANSI and TIA standards, our label printers and labels facilitate easy cable, wire and equipment identification with unmatched speed and accuracy, allowing installers to leave a mark they're proud of without compromising productivity."
During both exhibitions, DYMO Industrial will offer hands-on demonstrations of its Rhino family of portable label printers. These include:
- DYMO Rhino 4200, a compact but full-featured labeling tool that expertly combines affordability and functionality. Its versatile printing capabilities include 1/4-inch up to 3/4-inch wide labels and barcodes, as well as direct printing on heat-shrink tubes. The familiar computer-style QWERTY keyboard speeds up text entry, while shortcut keys boost efficiency, including the "Favorites" key for quick access to commonly used labels, symbols and terms, and the "Custom" key, which prevents needless repetition by saving settings for individual label formats;
- DYMO Rhino 5200, a fast, rugged tool that prints up to 3/4-inch wide labels and barcodes. It is packed with time-saving features, including storage for up to 100 frequently used labels and a symbol library with more than 100 pre-programmed industry symbols, fractions and punctuation marks. The integrated rubber bumper provides a slip-resistant grip and protection against damage from drops or falls; and
- DYMO Rhino 6000, a tough, high-end tool that offers unmatched labeling power, versatility and ease of use. This robust tool prints up to 1-inch wide labels and barcodes; features five-line and basic and advanced serial print capabilities; and is equipped with memory for storing up to 1,000 labels for repeated use as well as a symbol library with more than 250 pre-programmed industry symbols, terms, fractions and punctuation marks. PC connectivity and Rhino Connect software let users create labels on a computer, including importing lists from Microsoft Excel, and then transfer them to the labeling tool for printing on the job site and also provide access to downloadable patch panel templates from major manufacturers.
All three DYMO Rhino label printers feature exclusive, patented one-touch Hot Keys, which automatically size, space and format label text for patch panels, terminal and 110 blocks, wire and cable flags, horizontal and vertical wraps, and vertical and fixed-length applications. Optimized for portability, these labeling tools can run on either AA alkaline batteries or a re-chargeable Li-Ion battery.
In addition to its tailored portfolio of labeling tools, DYMO Industrial will showcase its broad offering of reliable, industrial-strength labels, designed exclusively for DYMO Rhino label printers and proven to withstand harsh job site conditions and applications on an array of surfaces.
DYMO Industrial labels are available in six UL-recognized materials, covering a wide range of A/V, security and datacom uses. These materials include: Flexible Nylon, which conforms and sticks tightly to wires and cables and curved and textured surfaces; Permanent Polyester, which has a polished finish for professional-looking labels on panels, faceplates, shelves, bins, beams, patch panels and blocks; Indoor/Outdoor Vinyl, which provides moisture, chemical and UV resistance even in extreme conditions; Heat-Shrink Tube, which prints with a 3:1 shrink ratio that ensures a secure fit on wires and cables; Non-Adhesive Tag, which slides into racks or faceplates that do not require adhesive; and Self-Laminating, which protects the printed area from exposure to oil, solvents, water and abrasion when applied to wires and cables.
Offered in a wide assortment of colors and widths (1/4-inch up to 1-inch) that meet certain ANSI, OSHA and ISO standards, DYMO labels are distributed from an easy-to-load cartridge and feature a split-back design that facilitates quick and easy peeling and application. Thermal transfer printing produces durable labels that do not smudge, smear or fade and industrial-strength adhesives resist moisture and extreme temperatures so labels will not curl or fall off.
DYMO Industrial products are available through commercial, industrial, retail and Value-Added Reseller (VAR) channels. For more information, visit www.dymo.com/industrial.
About Newell Rubbermaid Global Business and Technology Solutions
DYMO is the master brand name for the Newell Rubbermaid Global Technology Solutions portfolio. In a world that demands greater productivity and measures it at every opportunity, DYMO provides businesses, educational institutions and consumers with innovative and easy ways to share, manage and organize information with improved efficiency and satisfaction.
Our DYMO global technology brands are organized into three solutions:
- DYMO® / Labeling Identification Solutions include DYMO hand-held label makers, PC connected label and postage printers, plus Industrial labeling tools (www.dymo.com).
- DYMO / CardScan® Contact Management Solutions include CardScan business card scanners and contact management software (www.cardscan.com).
- DYMO / Endicia® Postage Technologies include Endicia online shipping and mailing services (www.endicia.com), as well as customized postage (www.pictureitpostage.com).
These global technology brands complement Newell Rubbermaid's strong portfolio of leading brands, which also includes Rubbermaid®, Sharpie®, Graco®, Calphalon®, Irwin®, Lenox®, Levolor®, Paper Mate®, Waterman®, Parker®, Goody®, Rubbermaid Commercial Products® and Aprica®.
Lauren Barbier, Ketchum, 214-259-3451
SOURCE DYMO Industrial Labeling