UXP Systems Announces New Release of Multiscreen Interaction (MINT) Platform for IBC 2012
New Release Sets Stage for First Application Services Platform Focused on Next Generation Video
AMSTERDAM, NL – September 6, 2012
– (Virtual Press Office
) - UXP Systems (www.uxpsystems.com
), provider of the leading platform to aggregate, unify and personalize multiscreen services for cable and telecom operators, is pleased to announce the general availability of its Multiscreen Interaction Platform (MINT) version 2.5 to coincide with the IBC 2012 Conference in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
"We're proud to continue to extend our market innovation with this new MINT release", said Jim MacDonald, Vice President, Sales and Marketing. "Next generation video operators continue to be presented with more direct and OTT programming, applications, metadata and blended services that need to be brought to market in a unified manner. This release of MINT version 2.5 signifies the industry's first application services platform to streamline the integration of multivendor services, while adding enterprise-level personalization, authentication, discovery and more to enable truly differentiated video experiences"
The new Multiscreen Interaction (MINT) Platform v2.5 includes:
• Extended abstraction for services leveraging OAuth, SAML, LDAP and other authentication protocols.
• Enhanced end-to-end User Lifecycle Management with a new management interface and SDK
• An integrated Presence engine to support companion devices, interactive and blended real-time experiences
• Generic middleware interface for IPTV back-office systems for rapid integration and packaging of entitlements, metadata and applications
• Extended generic data models for video-on-demand, leveraging CableLabs specifications, for rapid integration of multiple third party VoD services into an operator's TV Everywhere offerings
• Advanced blended services capabilities including chat, messaging and VoIP for interactive video and companion apps
Existing customers Columbus Communications and Cable Bahamas will adopt and leverage the MINT 2.5 platform to update their existing multiscreen initiatives, ensuring even better user management and more flexibility for the deployment of future services.
About UXP Systems
Based in Toronto, Canada, UXP Systems' patent-pending Multiscreen Interaction (MINT) Platform and components enable operators to create new, one-to-one relationships with new and existing subscribers, and seamlessly deliver converged services to consumers seamlessly across screens and devices. With industry–innovating User Lifecycle Management and Experience Orchestration, UXP Systems' award-winning MINT Platform is an application services platform for next generation video experiences, unified multiscreen/rich communications and blended services.
UXP Systems Media Contact
VP, Sales & Marketing
T: +1 416-358-1540