Digital Holidays: LifeProof Presents nüüd Case for iPad
(Virtual Press Office
) - NEW YORK, September 10, 2012
, from ShowStoppers for the Digital Holidays 2012 – LifeProof, the award-winning maker of all-protective, everyday cases for smartphones and tablets, will present the LifeProof nüüd case for iPad at Digital Holidays 2012. The LifeProof nüüd case for iPad unleashes new freedom for mobile computing: it is water proof, dirt proof, snow proof and shock proof, and features a totally naked screen that provides a perfect tactile response and visual clarity. The new LifeProof iPad case is available for the iPad 2 and iPad Gen 3.
The LifeProof nüüd case is designed for anyone who wants to confidently take his iPad anytime, anywhere, and in any kind of weather:
• Water proof: Submergible to 6.6 feet.
• Dirt proof: Sealed from dirt and minute dust particles to an IP-68 protection rating.
• Snow proof: Keeping out melting snow, water and ice.
• Shock proof: Designed to Military Specifications to withstand falls from four feet.
• Convenient and portable: Lightweight, including inserts to attach carrying straps.
• Fully functional: Every feature of the iPad is fully accessible.
• Enhanced sound: The only case that channels sound through the case cavity, providing a richer, fuller sound.
• Clear photos: CrystalClear double anti-reflective coated real glass lens providing highest quality images.
Unlike any other case on the market, LifeProof nüüd’s naked screen technology places absolutely nothing between the user and the iPad, providing uncompromised visual clarity and the most intimate touch experience possible.
Visit LifeProof at ShowStoppers, September 10, 2012, 6:00-9:00 pm.
LifeProof’s mantra is Freedom; LifeProof designs, manufactures and markets an entirely new category of products designed to give people more freedom from environmental constraints. LifeProof has received numerous awards, including the ParentTested-ParentApproved-Award and About.com’s Readers’-Choice-Award2012. http://www.lifeproof.com