WOLFGANG PUCK ICED COFFEE.. AN ALTERNATIVE KOSHER BEVERAGE FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
Please think about pouring some Wolfgang Puck Iced Coffee during the Jewish Holidays… Kosher, Organic and Delicious!
(Virtual Press Office
) - In addition to being kosher, please check out these other reasons to serve Wolfgang Puck Iced Coffee:
· Cold Brewed – Wolfgang Puck Iced Coffee was the first bottled cold brewed iced coffee. Wolfgang Puck, who is a true coffee aficionado, has been dabbling in the cold brewed arena for years, long before he created WPIC in 2009. Cold Brewing reduces the acidity and bitterness associated with drinking coffee. It also provides a smoother taste and removes the oils that can add to an increase in high cholesterol and heartburn.
· Think Healthier and Skinny…WPIC has only 120 calories per bottle, much less than many brands on the shelves and premade coffee drinks sold in shoppes. It is also certified organic , made with only natural ingredients. With so much being written about staying away from overly sweetened drinks and the health hazards involved, WPIC provides an alternative that is less sweet, great tasting and lower in calories.
· Created by a World Famous Chef and Pastry Chef - No other bottled iced coffee has the taste credentials that WPIC does. The product was created in the kitchen of Spago Beverly Hills personally by Master Chef Wolfgang Puck and his Executive Pastry Chef Sherry Yard. No similar product has the pedigree or the taste.
· Four Terrific Coffee Flavors - Vanilla Fusion, Double Mocha, Crème Caramel and Cafe au Lait, are produced with finest Arabica coffee beans- all with lower calorie and organic health benefits attached.
· Affordable – Individual bottle price averages $2.39. They also come in four packs and can be found in the organic food sections of some of the nation's leading retailers and specialty food outlets including Kroger, Fresh Markets, Fry's, King Soopers, Smith's Food, Rice Epicurean Markets ,Bristol Farms and selected Whole Foods, CVS and Wolfgang Puck Express Cafes.
· Easy to Find Where to Buy – the WPIC website, www.wolfgangpuckicedcoffee.com
, has a store locater which shows where the product can be found as well as a link for online purchases.
Pr contact: summer communications/323.547.2747