Company also Sells More than 700 Hours of Series in Pre-MIPCOM Deals
with Mexico, Romania, Hungary, Israel, Morocco, South Korea and Russia
NEW YORK, NY – SEPTEMBER 27, 2012 – (Virtual Press Office) Veria Living Worldwide (www.verialiving.com/programsales) has secured a pre-MIPCOM programming deal with Brand New Media which will result in a three-hour block of health and wellness shows airing daily on the latter's 4ME TV network in Australia. Additionally, the Company has sold more than 700 hours of series in other pre-MIPCOM deals to broadcast and media entities in Mexico, Romania, Hungary, Israel, Morocco, South Korea and Russia. The announcements were made today by Ray Donahue, SVP / Head of Program Sales, Veria Living Worldwide.
Said Mr. Donahue, "Globally, broadcasters like 4ME TV who are looking to effectively program their day parts with compelling shows are discovering that Veria Living Worldwide has the right solution. Our mix of health and wellness programming directly addresses the growing demand for more useful information which can positively impact their lifestyles."
Through the new agreement with 4ME TV, which includes some 100-hours in block programming, the Australian network will air Veria Living Fitness (early morning) and Veria Healthy Lifestyle & Cooking (mid-morning) blocks stripped Monday-Friday.
Some of the programming included in the blocks will be originally-produced Veria Living Studio series like Yoga Sutra Now with Jai Sugrim (52X1 hour), which features the certified Jivamukti Yoga teacher Jai Sugrim taking viewers back to basics with his purist approach to Yoga, and Rock Your Yoga (65x1 hour) with yoga expert Sadie Nardini in a daily show that combines yoga practice, alignment tips, solutions for common ailments and action steps. Both of these series were produced at the Company's new, state-of-the-art production studios in New York. The blocks will also include series ranging from Yoga for Life (60x1 hour), The Sweet Truth (26x30 min) and Backyard Boomers (26x30 min) to Wise Up! (13x30 min), Fed Up! (52x30 min), Pilates From the Inside Out (40x1 hour) and Chasing the Yum (26x30 min).
During MIPCOM (Stand #G3.07), Veria Living Worldwide will be offering broadcasters a host of programming services such as the creation of turnkey program blocks to fill day part and custom channel IDs. Noted Mr. Donahue, the Company can create customized program blocks culled from its 1,100 hours of series and specials – featuring fitness, yoga, healthy living and cooking content - that cater to broadcasters' wellness-minded viewers.
In other pre-MIPCOM sales:
- Veria Living Worldwide has sold 250 hours of health and fitness programming to Green TV in Mexico including the original series Rock Your Yoga (65x1 hour) and Yoga Sutra Now with Jai Sugrim (52x1 hour).
- The Company has sold 300 hours of programming to Digi Film which will air on their RCS and RDS channels serving viewers in Romania and Hungary. This deal includes the Veria Living original series Yogi Cameron: A Model Guru (26x1 hour), Good Food America with Nathan Lyon (26x30 min) and The Incurables (60x30 min).
- One hundred-plus hours of programming have been sold to Medi1TV in Morocco including Simply Beautiful (52x30 min), What's Brewing (26x30 min), Chasing the Yum (26x30 min), What Happens Next (26x30 min) and Pilates From the Inside Out (40x1 hour).
- South Korea's Sung Kil Cinema & Co. has bought the rights to the complete Under the Sun (26x1 hour) series.
- Israel's Ananey Channels has also purchased 26 hours including episodes of the 60-minute series What a Relief and episodes of the 30-minute series Everybody Nose.
- Finally, the Company has sold Intra Communications of Russia six hours of episodes from the 30-minute series Chasing the Yum.
About Veria Living Worldwide:
Veria Living Worldwide represents one of the largest catalogs of first-run, original healthy lifestyle and wellness programming, which connect viewers in a contemporary and accessible manner to the benefits and joys of living a healthy lifestyle.
With wholly-owned offices across the globe – London, Middle East, Hong Kong, Dubai, Africa and India – the Company's team of senior executives partner with its clients to deliver a level of personalized service based on in-depth knowledge of both the broadcaster and region.
Veria Living Worldwide is a division of Veria Living, a leading media company devoted to showcasing wellness programming and related content. Headquartered in New York, the privately-held company is spearheaded by its forward-thinking 24-hour Veria Living linear channel and its digital distribution platform.
Don Ciaramella / Matt Biscuiti
The Lippin Group
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org